domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2008

INGLES



THE MEDAL OF ST MICHAEL ARCHANGEL


Heavenly protection for the times of purification which have begun

In private revelations, St John Evangelist pleaded for the elaboration and dissemination of a medal with the image of St. Michael, detailing its characteristics.

Each medal, in addition to other particulars disclosed by the Archangel, shows the name of the owner with the inscription: “I (name), am devoted to St. Michael Archangel. Holy Trinity and Blessed Virgin Mary, come with me. St. Michael and his army defend me from all evil."

The revelations of the Archangel followed others by Christ, highlighting the spiritual benefits which the medal will bring to owners.

Once the Medal has been blessed, the owner should devote his person and home to St. Michael, with the formulae shown below:

*For the person: I, (name), devote myself to St. Michael Archangel and the angelic choirs, on behalf of the Lord Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and Blessed Mary.

St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, take possession of me, represent me, protect me, I remain under your power. Who like God?

To you, chief and commander, I deliver myself, from now on I belong to you, as is our wish, to eternity. St. Michael, come and possess me!

(Sprinkle with holy water and say the chaplet)

*For the home, or for work which is about to begin: We devote this home to St. Michael Archangel and the angelic choirs, on behalf of the Lord Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and Blessed Mary.

St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, take possession of this home, represent it, protect it, defend it, I remain under your power. Who like God?

To you, chief and commander, we deliver this home, which from now on belongs to you, as is our wish, to eternity. St. Michael, come and possess this house!”

(Sprinkle with holy water and say the chaplet)

Information medallonsanmiguel@yahoo.es

No hay comentarios: